1. Track your time, distance, pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS
2. Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate and more
3. Take guesswork out of training. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you
4. High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag
5. Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get estimated heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
For personalized training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect app. So you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in meters.
Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
No.68, Zhangshu 2nd Rd.,
Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City 221,