1. Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance rated to 100 meters
2. Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
3. Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
4. Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community
5. Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore website and app to plan your trips in advance
6. Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 14 hours in GPS mode, up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode depending on settings
Built to Endure Like You
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display is readable in bright sunlight. You can also activate “night vision mode,” which reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. The fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
GPS You Can Count On
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to start.
Enable stealth mode to hide your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication. Access projected waypoints and a dual-format GPS coordinate data page that supports display of MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds and more.
Monitor and Train
The Instinct – Tactical Edition GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you’re working to do it. When you’re ready to train, we’ve got you covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more. It also has mission-specific training options, including Jumpmaster and a preloaded tactical activity.
No.68, Zhangshu 2nd Rd.,
Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City 221,
email: [email protected]