1. Track your time, distance, pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS
2. Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate and more
3. Take guesswork out of training. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you
4. High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag
5. Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
The display only appears when you need it. Interact with the touchscreen, and the hands dynamically move away.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, when paired with a compatible smartphone.
See your daily steps, floors climbed, intensity minutes and more.
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Stress tracking can tell if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Estimated wrist-based heart rate constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Log your daily water intake as a reminder to stay hydrated.
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages, as well as Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition).
No.68, Zhangshu 2nd Rd.,
Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City 221,