Liver is the metabolic centre of the body, responsible for the processing of its metabolic waste. The liver processes this through two main mechanisms, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard; and nutritional support may be beneficial for it to function optimally.
Cleanses the system through a healthy liver detox. Maintains cholesterol levels, reduces fat and aids weight loss.
Why HealthAid Livercare Tablets?
- It promotes normal production of bile that is a pathway for detoxification and normal intestinal function
- It goes beyond detoxification by supporting the liver’s nearly 500 vital functions
- Milk thistle is used as a natural treatment for liver problems
- Silymarin is the main ingredient in milk thistle, it is both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Barberry is regarded as a “blood purifier” and aids narcotic withdrawal
- Curcumin slows the spread of cancer and makes chemotherapy more effective and protects healthy cells from damage by radiation therapy
- Flavonoids are found in artichokes; they are aggressive cancer-killing agents that lead to rapid cancer-cell deaths
- Choline is used for liver disease, including chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis
- Studies show that taurine defends liver cells against free radicals and toxins
HealthAid Livercare Tablets may benefit:
- People who consume alcohol on regular basis
- People with fatty liver or liver disorders
- People who would wish to do a liver detox and a system cleanse
- Facilitate the removal of fats in the body for efficient weight loss
- People who want to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and heart health
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Tablet) daily or as suggested by healthcare professional
Free From: Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings
Net quantity: 60 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarian